- This event has passed.
Spring: A Day of Yoga, Ayurvedic Food and Writing
April 28, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join yoga teacher Sarah Jane Smith, ayurvedic chef Kari Mathieson and writer Claire
Sicherman for a day of seasonally inspired yoga, food and writing at beautiful Golden Tree
Farm. 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
As the world around us changes over the course of the year so do we. You may notice overarching themes connected to each season that inspire different ways of moving, eating and being. Seasonally inspired one-day retreats focus on balancing the elements that are dominant in each season with appropriate yoga postures, breath work and meditation, seasonally balanced foods and journaling inspiration.
Outline of the day
• Arrival and welcome circle
• 2 hour seasonal practices session including all levels Asana (yoga postures), Pranayama (breath work), Meditation and Mantra
• Balance the elements in your food – Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
• Lunch – Seasonally inspired Ayurvedic vegetarian lunch
• Write From Within: a Yin Yoga and Journaling Practice
• Closing circle