Workshop with Courtney Defriend at SS Elementary School. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Learn how concepts around health and community align with traditional teachings of Indigenous peoples.
- Add coping strategies and spiritual tools traditionally used for healing to your toolbox.
- Gain insight of helpful signs you might see working with Indigenous people.
- Understand how perspectives, experiences, and trauma can inform how we work with others in our professional and personal lives.
- Be a part of creating holistic and community wellness at every level of a system (school, family, medical).